SKIN REJUVENATION FOR AESTHETIC MEDICINE
Foundation Days starting April 2018
All facial rejuvenation starts with skin. This industry-leading one day course covers all of the essentials of skin health and hands-on practice of the key techniques, including micro-needling and chemical peels.
If you're a medical professional who has trained in injectables or a qualified beauty therapist then this new skin course is for you.
We have very few earlybird spaces available so arrange a call now to book.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
By the end of the day you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of skin science
- Undertake a thorough assessment of your patient
- Develop good clinical record keeping
- Understand the macroscopic and microscopic anatomy of relevant facial skin layers
- Explain the mode of action of microneedling and chemical peel treatments
- Recognise and treat indications for microneedling
- Recognise and treat indications for superficial chemical peels
- Deliver and understand appropriate post-treatment advice and management
- Recognise complications and deliver appropriate management
Date: April 2018 (call to request date)
Time: 9am - 5pm
Location: Central London
STRUCTURE OF THE DAY
- Lectures by experienced aesthetic practitioners
- Practice sessions for both procedures
- Live demonstrations on real patients
- Instruction on how to manage complications
- Supervision and personal feedback from experienced skin rejuvenation practitioners
- Small groups (2 trainers to 8 delegates)
To book your place or to learn more about the course, please fill in the form and you'll be able to book a time to talk.